So, a week late, these are my thoughts for Thing one: what do I hope to gain from CPD23?
The simple answer is that I have no idea. I do not know what to expect from this programme at all. But, considering that I have only achieved the first Thing, and yet have already learnt something new, I am prepared to be delightfully surprised.
This is my first blog, and my first blog post, and - yes - it was of course actually very easy to set up - but I still welcome the fact that I now know how to use a blog. When I haven't tried something before, I always assume it will be harder than it actually is. So I guess I am hoping that CPD23 will force me to try some things I've never tried before, and that I will discover that they are far simpler that I'd imagined. The type of 'thing' I am not too fussed about, thought it would of course be nice if it's helpful for my job.
And that's about it really.

Hello! Welcome to the world of blogging :-)
ReplyDeleteEy up, Alfred! Nice place you've got here. Just peachy! Something of the tequila sunrise to it... making me thirsty...
ReplyDeleteWell Evie, I cannot really claim a credit for that. Blogger's work - I just hastily picked it from their standard backgrounds. But thank you anyway!
ReplyDelete